Welcome to those who have recently joined the book club! No matter when you've joined in the conversation, make sure you comment to all of the previous week's blog posts in order to get all 22 of the PGPs. This can either be a comment to my post or a comment back to someone else's comment. I'm going to repeat a few notes from previous weeks because I think they're important, but I want to add one thing. There are still people who have "Unknown" as their profile name. If you are unable to change this, please note your name in your comment. The profile name is how I know to which participant each comment belongs and to whom to award PGPs.
- Be sure you are logged into your Google account before attempting to comment to the blog. We have found that some school systems and/or Google accounts don't play nicely with the blog. If you are getting a message that says something like "You do not have rights to this blog" when you try to post, please try logging in from a different location and/or a different (probably personal) Google account.
- Also, if you don't already have one, you will need to create a Google account using your first and last name. If you already have a Google account, ensure that your first and last name are set in your profile. (Log into Google, click on your picture in the top right corner, click on My Account, then on Your personal info.) This will ensure that when you enter a comment in the blog your identity is clear to other participants. It will also help me to know who is commenting so I can accurately award PGPs at the end of the book club.
- We have had so many comments that they don't all show when you view the blog post. When you get to the bottom of the page you may have to click on "Load more" to see more comments. You will have to do this multiple times to see all of them. If you post a comment and don't see it at the bottom of the page, please click "Load more" and it should show up there.
- If you have not already done so, register for the book club by completing this registration form. This will ensure that I have your email address to send your PGPs at the end of the book club. *Please make sure your email address is accurate before you submit the form.
- To comment to the blog post, click on the post title or the Comments link below the blog post (it will either say "No comments" or "# comments"), then click in the "Enter your comment" box at the bottom of the page. If you would like to comment to another participants comment, click on "Reply"below their comment.