I know a few people had problems commenting to the blog last week. If you have problems, please try logging in from a different network (if you have problems at school, try from home and vice versa) or try commenting from a different account. If you still have problems, please contact me (Meri) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some other details about the book club:
- A prompt or question will be posted here in the blog every Monday morning. That blog post will also include the reading assignment for the following week.
- To receive notifications when posts are made, click Join this site or Follow by email in the bar to the right.
- If you don't already have one, you will need to create a Google account using your first and last name. If you already have a Google account, ensure that your first and last name are set in your profile. (Log into Google, click on your picture in the top right corner, click on My Account, then on Your personal info.) This will ensure that when you enter a comment in the blog your identity is clear to other participants.
- Respond to our post and/or respond to a comment by another participant each week. The more interaction there is between participants, the richer and more beneficial the conversation will be.
- In addition to the amazing connections and powerful learning of being in the book club, participants who make a meaningful contribution to every week's discussion will be awarded 20 PGPs.
- If you have not already done so, register for the book club by completing this registration form. This is how we get your contact information so we can send your PGP documentation at the end of the book club. Please note -- even if you've registered for and participated in another eLearning book club in the past, you will still need to register for this one.
- If you would like, connect to other people reading this book on Twitter using the hashtag #launchbook.