Friday, August 8, 2014

Summer Book Club Conclusion and Fall Book Selection

Thank you all again for a great summer book club! I hope you got a lot out of it and are energized and ready for the 2014-15 school year. Just a few last items to finish up this book club. I sent out PGP emails last week. If you participated at least 6 of the 7 weeks, you should have received a message from me. If you did not receive your PGP email, please contact me at carnahan@doe.in.gov.

I'm happy to announce the winners of the $1000 professional development grants, Jodi McClure and Tara Ulmer. Congratulations ladies, and thank you for being such great contributors to our conversations!

Last, but not least, I am happy to announce our Fall eLearning Book Club selection. Beginning the week of September 8th we will be reading and discussing Crash Course: The Life Lessons My Students Taught Me by Kim Bearden. This book is available for Kindle and iBooks and is available in hard back. Please join our conversations beginning the week of September 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment