Friday, January 10, 2014

Spring 2014 Book Club Begins Soon

Whether you are working with Maker Spaces in your school or classroom or are new to this idea, you will want to join the spring eLearning book club. We will be reading the book Invent to Learn: Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom by Sylvia Libow Martinez and Gary Stager. Learn why you should support making in your school and how to do it. The book club will begin on January 27th with weekly discussions here in the eLearning Book Club blog. Choose to join the site or follow by email to be notified when posts are added to the blog. PGPs will be awarded to book club participants.

2 comments:

  1. Great thought ! I loved seeing your responses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all! I saw you talking about this on Twitter and I'm thrilled you've chosen our book for your book club. Please feel free to include me in a conversation or ask me ANYTHING. Enjoy.
    - Sylvia Libow Martinez (@smartinez)

    ReplyDelete