As we enter week 2, I just want to repeat some things that will help as you're participating in the book club.
- Please be sure you are signed into your Google account before posting comments. If you don't already have one, you will need to create a Google account using your first and last name before commenting to the blog post. If you already have a Google account, ensure that your first and last name are set in your profile. (Log into Google, click on your picture in the top right corner, click on My Account, then on Your personal info.) This will ensure that when you enter a comment in the blog your identity is clear to other participants. If your Google username is not your first and last name, it would be helpful if you would include your name in your comments.
- To receive notifications when posts are made, click Join this site or Follow by email in the bar to the right.
- Respond to our post and/or respond to a comment by another participant each week. The more interaction there is between participants, the richer and more beneficial the conversation will be. To view comments and make a new comment, click on the post title or the comments link below this post. Make a new comment by entering it in the comment box near the bottom of the page page. To reply to another participant's comment simply click reply below their comment then enter your comment in the reply box.
- In addition to the amazing connections and powerful learning of being in the book club, participants who make a meaningful contribution to every week's discussion will be awarded 22 PGPs, 2 PGPs for each week of participation.
- If you have not already done so, register for the book club by completing this registration form. This is how we get email addresses to send PGPs to at the end of the book club so it is important to register.