Hopefully you all noticed a special member of our book club last week - the book's author, Julie Smith. Hopefully she will have time to join us each week to read and even comment on some of your comments. We are so excited you've decided to join us, Julie!
I want to repeat a few things that are important to remember as you participate in the book club:
- A prompt or question will be posted here in the blog every Monday morning. That blog post will also include the reading assignment for the following week.
- If you don't already have one, you will need to create a Google account using your first and last name. If you already have a Google account, ensure that your first and last name are set in your profile. (Log into Google, click on your picture in the top right corner, click on My Account, then on Your personal info.) This will ensure that when you enter a comment in the blog your identity is clear to other participants.
- To receive notifications when posts are made, click Join this site or Follow by email in the bar to the right.
- Respond to our post and/or respond to a comment by another participant each week. The more interaction there is between participants, the richer and more beneficial the conversation will be.
- In addition to the amazing connections and powerful learning of being in the book club, participants who make a meaningful contribution to every week's discussion will be awarded 20 PGPs.
- If you have not already done so, register for the book club by completing this registration form.